Troy W. Hudson – What are Explainer Videos?
Explainer videos and video marketing are used as strategic assets in content marketing. This strategy uses videos to communicate information about your brand, product or service to your website visitors.
The videos are engaging short visual and audio pieces that help your visitors understand your value proposition. They are often educational and help generate qualified leads.
How to Get Respect Without Being a Jerk
Explainly Explainer Videos
MARES Medical | Physicians Recruitment Consultant in Saudi Arabia
Big Red Media
Website landing pages frequently utilize explainer videos in order to keep people on the page longer, explain why a product or service is relevant to the viewer and help increase conversions. A visitor is much more likely to watch and listen to a video from start to finish than read all of the text on a page. This makes explainer videos a great tool for quickly conveying reasons why a product or service is relevant to a consumer.
Some of the most popular types of explainer videos are:
- How-To Explainer Videos – Tutorial style video that teaches the viewer how to do or use something
- Benefits Explainer Video – Describes the benefits of a product or service
- FAQ Explainer Video – Question and answer session that covers frequent questions people ask about a product or service
- Demo Explainer Videos – Dives deeper into how a product or service works and shows it off in more detail
- Testimonial Explainer Videos – Satisfied customers providing testimonials on how great a product or service is
Why are Explainer Videos important?
The average attention span of an online audience is decreasing. Approximately 20% of visitors spend less than 5 seconds looking at a page on a website. A recent TIME magazine article described this trend with the humorous headline “You Now Have a Shorter Attention Span Than a Goldfish”. A great explainer video can help you catch that fish and keep it on the line.
Explainer videos are often a much more engaging medium than text. They keep viewers’ attention longer and allow for a much more in-depth interaction with your website visitors.
What elements does a great Explainer Video have?
- Engaging Script – The script should be somewhere between 2 – 5 minutes long and target the needs of your potential customers
- Attractive Graphics/Animations – The visuals should be appealing, target your audience and reflect imagery that they will relate to
- Professional Voice Over – The voice of your explainer video is perhaps the best opportunity to form a relationship with your audience. The voice you choose should be one that your audience can and will relate to
- Clear Subtitles – Viewers won’t always be in a place where they can listen to your video. Subtitles are a good way to make sure people will always get the message you want them to
- Good Music – The music helps create a mood, moves the video along and inspires feeling
What are the benefits of using Explainer Videos?
Explainer videos can help build trust in your brand. A well-crafted explainer video will develop consumer confidence and help viewers relate to your company.
Video can play an important role in search engine ranking. Videos keep your visitors on your site longer. The amount of time a visitor spends on your website is a signal to search engines that your website is relevant to what they were searching for. Also, the longer they spend on your website the more likely that they will make a purchase.
Mobile users love video content. Keeping a mobile user on a website can be challenging. A large amount of text is hard to read on a small screen and as more and more users consume web content from their mobile devices, short simple videos are a great way to keep them engaged.
Professional Explainer Video Voice Over
With over thirty years of experience in the voice over industry, and a special talent for animated explainer and whiteboard videos, I’m the guy you’ve been looking for. I’ve produced well over a hundred explainer videos for a wide range of clients. I understand the specific needs of this type of voice over, and I am committed to delivering the highest quality product every time.
Depending on the specific purpose and the content of your explainer video project, my voice can be warm, friendly and conversational, or more bold, confident and authoritative. I am adaptable and versatile, and I have the professional experience necessary to help you successfully achieve your goals for your video.
With my own fully equipped home studio, I can deliver explainer video voice overs quickly and always with top-level audio quality. I am known for providing excellent customer service and for putting my all into every single project.
If you need a voice actor who knows the ins and outs of explainer video voice over and how to make your video the best that it can be, then don’t wait any longer. Let’s get started today!
Click here to request a quick quote.